Pink/Peach Butcher Paper in Carry Tube, FDA Approved and The Original Paper for Texas Style BBQ (18'' x 150Ft)
Pink Butcher paper is most often used in the BBQ scene as a basket/tray liner as well as carry-out wrap for sandwiches and meat.
It's also widely used in cooking, and has been a hot item in culinary competitions by chefs on various TV shows, as an innovative way to smoke meat, or for BBQ style cooking, made famous by professional pit masters like Aaron Franklin. This paper is considered more effective than the famous 'texas crutch' that is tin foil, this is used to speed up the stall process when cooking large pieces of meat low and slow on your BBQ.
Butcher paper is particularly effective as it's not airtight, the meat can breathe to a certain extent but still keeps heat in to cook faster.
Oren brand of paper has full FDA approval and is the original, don't risk cooking with anything else, some papers can have plastics/waxes embedded within them, that are not safe at high temperatures.
- Huge 18” x 150 ft Roll - 60cm x 30m
- 100% FDA Approved Unwaxed Pink Butcher Paper
- Pink/Peach paper is also great for Storing, cooking, serving, wrapping and smoking meats
- Comes in a durable carry tube that will protect your roll throughout it's entire life.
- All New Package And Paper Design