Butchers Peach Paper for BBQ and Roasting Meat - 50m Roll
Pink/Peach Butcher Paper in Carry Tube, FDA Approved and the original meat smoking paper for Texas style BBQ (29.5'' x 164Ft Roll)
- This is 100% FDA Approved CounterKraft™ Pink Butcher Paper.
- The Pink/Peach meat smoking paper is also great for Storing, cooking, serving, wrapping and smoking meat.
- Comes in a durable carry tube that will protect your roll throughout it's entire life.
- This is Unbleached, Unwaxed, Uncoated Durable Pink Butcher paper proven to provide superior holdout.
- This is food safe Pink Butcher Paper. Standard basis weight is 40lb.
Many competition BBQ teams prefer to wrap their brisket, ribs, etc. in Peach Paper (also know as Butchers Paper), rather than tin foil, and BBQ Life Ireland has secured a source of heavy-duty (65 gsm) 750mm-wide Peach Paper in easy-to-handle 50m rolls to meet these demands.
Made by a specialist mill in the USA, where it is also known as Steak Paper, Peach Paper is specially formulated to reduce the effect of the atmosphere around red meat after it has been cut, therefore helping to preserve meat by retaining its colour and moisture. Meat placed on Peach Paper retains its blood and juices which improve both appearance and shelf life.
When smoking, meat wrapped in Peach Paper will keep the juices with the meat, and unlike many inferior papers, it is strong enough to peel straight from the meat when wet or dry without tearing or leaving paper attached.
This video from Franklin BBQ in Texas provides a good comparison of butchers paper vs. foil vs. 'naked' brisket.